2) Overeating Brain hardening of the arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power...
3) Smoking causes a lot of brain shrinkage and leads to Alzheimer's disease can
4) High sugar consumption too much sugar stops the absorption of proteins and nutrients, causes unbalanced nutrition and can hinder brain development.
5) Air pollution The brain is the organ that consumes the most oxygen in our body. breathing polluted air reduces the oxygen going to the brain and causes a decrease in brain efficiency.
6) Lack of sleep Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long-term sleep deprivation accelerates the death of brain cells.
7) Covering the head while sleeping Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and can lead to brain-damaging effects.
8 ) Exercising the brain during illness Working or studying hard while sick can lead to a decrease in brain efficiency and at the same time damage the brain. can give
9) Lack of stimulating (irritating) thoughts Thinking is the best way to brain exercise, lack of stimulating thoughts leads to brain shrinkage can Crosswords and Sudoku provide good practice.
10) Talk less Mental conversations develop brain activity.