Social sharing sites, or special If taking photos on invitations has become a nightmare, follow these 10 golden rules.
1. Make fake Kate Moss bones. Highlight the cheekbones with blush. Apply black on the sides of the nose. So you can make your face look even more bones.
2. Apply concealer so that the spots are not visible in the light. Make sure you look great in all the photos, as long as you don't have white around the eyes.
3. Don't let the skin look oily. Don't take any pictures without taking a picture. Wipe away waste with a tissue.
4. Say goodbye to yellowed teeth. With red lipstick, your lips will hide the yellowness of the teeth.
5. If the basis of your phobia of taking pictures is flabby arms, pay attention to your posture. Stand slightly sideways, cross your legs and place your hands on your buttocks.
6. Keep a door or window open in the area where you are taking pictures. In this way, the wind will blow your hair and the picture will be taken beautifully. But don't forget to close the door.
7. After applying the color on your lips, clean it with a tissue. Then apply lip gloss. This will make the lips look fuller.
8. Remember the best and romantic moments that happened in your life to fall in a natural and smiling way.
9. When the cameras turn on you, slowly lift your chin. This is one of the best rules of photography.
10. Use photos of yourself that you like. Delete what you don't like and don't let anyone change your mind.