1. Chew your food slowly Don't try to eat the food in front of you quickly even if you don't have time. Meal time should be at least 20 minutes. because this period is important for the brain to give the "enough" signal. If the food is eaten quickly, you can eat more food, which means excess weight.
2. Drink water before every meal Make it a habit to drink 1.5-2 liters of water every day. Drinking water during the day accelerates digestion. But you should drink this water not all at once, but throughout the day. A glass of water before a meal reduces the feeling of hunger. Avoid drinking water while eating. Drink water at least 1-1.5 hours after eating.
3. Prefer vegetables < span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'; color: #333399;"> Make sure that vegetables dominate at least one of your meals. In this way, the intestines work better and you consume fewer calories. For example, it takes 3-4 hours to digest meat, and 2 hours to digest vegetables. Eating vegetables with a slice of bread can keep you fuller for longer.
4. Reduce your portions When you say a portion, don't think of a full plate. For example, one serving of fruit includes half a banana, one tangerine, a small apple, and 1/4 of the meat.
5. Put an embargo on sweets Experts recommend using sweets 1-2 times a week. because when eating sweets, 300-350 calories are consumed, blood sugar rises rapidly, and then falls rapidly. After that, the person becomes more bitter. A cheese sandwich or fruit instead of sweets will keep you fuller for longer. Or, if you're craving sweets, try high-calorie dishes like baklava and shakerburainstead of meat, you can take low-calorie dairy sweets.
6. Create variety. Each food product contains various vitamins, minerals there is For this, try to create variety in food.
7. Do not put oils on the "forbidden" list. Don't give up fats to lose weight. because fats create a long-lasting feeling of satiety. But if you don't lead an active lifestyle, eat foods like meat, cheese and yogurt and try to consume less saturated fat.
8. Do not give up carbohydrates < span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'; color: #333399;"> Most people who decide to get rid of excess weight first remove carbohydrate foods from the table. However, we need carbohydrate foods to eat properly, to stay full for a long time, and to get 50-60 percent of our daily energy. For example, after eating meat and a side salad, we will be hungry again 1.5 hours later because our body cannot get enough energy. But instead, foods like bran bread, wheat pasta, and beans provide longer-lasting satiety. By doing so, you take another step towards freeing yourself from extra food and excess weight.
9. Do not pass food. Whether it's breakfast, lunch, or skipping dinner does not mean losing weight. because giving up one food can lead to an increase in other foods and excess weight. For this, try to eat 5-6 times a day, 3 times a day.
10. Do not sit at the table late < span style="font-size: medium; font-family: 'Palatino Linotype'; color: #333399;"> Especially don't put off dinner until late. Sitting at the table at 19:00 is the most ideal option. Try to eat at least 4 hours before bedtime. Give preference to low-calorie and fast-digesting foods for dinner.
11. Do not fry, cool. How food is cooked is important to lose weight. Prefer cooling instead of frying. Reduce fried foods to 1-2 times a week.
12. Do not overdo the protein. Don't overdo it with protein. because too much protein means too much fat. This also hinders digestion. Don't forget that excess protein has a negative effect on kidney function.