1. The Swedish scientist Linnaeus was 60 years old paralytic and useless.
2.Mozart was afraid of refutation and being poisoned by the Italians.
3. The well-known German composer Schumann was insane from the age of 24, and completely insane at the age of 46 has been
4. English writer Harrington thought that words came out of his mouth in the form of bees and birds. In such cases, he chased them away with a broom.
5. Writer Zolya tied herself to a chair while working on a novel.
6. Charlotte Bronte often stopped the creative process to peel potatoes.
7. It is said about Montesquieu that due to the involuntary movements of his legs, hollows appeared around his desk.
8. Mousse wrote by candlelight and at a table for two, while waiting for the woman of his dreams.
9. Schiller was only creative when there was a rotten apple on the table.
10. Haydn looked at his diamond ring while working.
11. Flaubert snorted while creating the images of his heroes. He was either crying or laughing or pacing in his office.
12. Son Dumas had at least five good meals before he started writing.
13. Before Wagner wrote a new work, colored pthey would leave juniper trees and take them in their hands and chew them.
14. After losing the number of drinks, Ibsen crushed everything he could get his hands on, even his own works.
15. Van Gogh wrote for days, drank a lot of absinthe, even cut off his own ear and so on. he drew his self-portrait.