By saying "My heart goes through Karabakh..." work never ends…
Azerbaijan has been living in war for more than 20 years. As a result of this military aggression, more than 20,000 people were killed, and more than 50,000 people were injured and maimed. More than one million people are still living as refugees and internally displaced persons. A state at war needs the loyalty, love, and sacrifice of its citizens first of all. Motherland is a mother and she does not choose her children. An ungrateful child is an uncut finger for the Motherland. Whether it is a woman or a man, the Motherland is a child for everyone. Every child born is a soldier.
So, I wonder who among the well-known figures of show business have fulfilled their military duty? Most of the famous male singers in show business have served in the military they wore their uniforms only in music videos and remembered Karabakh only in songs.
We present to you those singers:
– The winner of the "People's Star" competition is Eldeniz Mammadov from Fuzuli district. Resident of the district occupied since 1993 was not in military service. The singer explained why he did not join the army: "My family situation did not allow me to join the army. I got married, then I had children. I did not have time to do military service. If I had joined the army, the shape of my voice would have changed. "Many of those from our art have not served in the military."
– Singer Elton Huseynaliyev was born in the occupied Gubadli district. However, he is also among those who do not wear a soldier's uniform.
– Singer Ayaz Gasimov was born in the occupied Aghdam region. He still doesn't know what being a soldier is.
– One of the singers who evaded military service is Zamiq Huseynov, who was born in Fuzuli district.
– Tovuzlu Abdul Khaliq and Ulvi Kilinc were not in the army either. Abdul Khaliq explained that he did not join the army because of weakness in his eyes. Ülvi Kılınc said that there was no need for military service as there was a military chair at the law faculty.
Singer Izzet Bagirov is also among those who wear military uniform only in music videos.
People's artist Faig Agayev, singer Abbas Bagirov, Emil Badalov. Yashar, Elnur Mammadov, all members of "Sheron" group are those who are deprived of the honor of receiving the title of soldier.
Although the director Agil M. Guliyev avoided military service, he fulfilled his duty of service to Kanan MM.
Although it is clear that producer Tolik, stylist Samir, Anar Agakishiyev did not serve in the military, they we asked. We were not wrong in what we thought. They are also known to walk away from guns. Stylist Samir said that he was not taken to the army because of his health problems since childhood: "I was paralyzed as a child. I could neither walk nor talk. That's why I can't join the army." Tolik gave the same reason for avoiding military service: "I did not join the military because of my health. I go through the commission every 3 years."
Among the singers, Adalat Shukurov, Nadir Gafarzade, Faytonchu Nazim served in the Soviet army. Rapper Huseyn Darya is one of those who fought during the Karabakh war. Singers Samir Bagirov, Roshan Jivishov, actors Farda Khudaverdiyev, Rafael and Joshgun also performed their military service.
P.S : It is clear that singers avoid the army due to the difficulty of military service and the fear of their careers being overshadowed by the time they spend in military service. If a person has courage, if he has love for his country, this will not be difficult for him. Nowhere in the world is the military a recreation area. Courage is not that you are not afraid. Courage is not letting fear hold you back. Protecting the homeland is a kind of museIt's not about getting first place in the biga, it's not about praising and playing songs about Karabakh. The weapon in hand to protect the homeland is to stand guard over it.